Battery life had became a main thing to look out while buying gadgets.. coz the power of the device doesn’t matter here. It have to run with that power for a reasonable time. Yea, here it’s about saving your battery life and having extra fun with your gadget.
- First of all, turn of Wi-fi, Bluetooth, Data, NFC or anything that are not in use.
- Try to use your phone on 2G networks as much as possible. Switch to 3G only when absolutely needed.
- Have black and dark backgrounds everywhere for saving power, also set brightness below 50% and below 30% if IPS LCDs.
- Turn on devices’ power saver mode if available. It automatically optimizes your device when battery level goes below certain point.
- Unnecessary touches, usage of camera pointlessly, always having gyro sensors on may affect battery life.
- Using battery saver application for your smartphone can also be effective.
- While purchasing a new device, always look for one with high capacity battery.
- Having a secondary battery on hand or bagging up a portable power bank could help you while on long travels.
- Always be updated. Update every app and also your phone software if possible. Having latest OS version is also a good step.
- If you are experiencing very low or terrible battery backup, contact customer support or replace your battery.
That’s all I have on my mind right now.. will post more if I get on my mind. Hope this helps all smartphone/tablet users.